Heritage under Threat – Join the free course on the protection of cultural heritage!
Fake works of art pollute the legitimate market. The problem of the enormous amount of forgeries flooding into the market is an extremely complex phenomenon, and disrupting networks involved in it requires a high level of expertise. The information we have collected during international meetings and conferences, as well as confidential data we received through our secure network, show a rapid rise in the number of fake historical artifacts.
- Latest news!
- 2012s Honestly, The Time is Now 2.0.
- Search form?
- Satans Playground: Mobsters and Movie Stars at Americas Greatest Gaming Resort: Mobsters and Movie Stars at America’s Greatest Gaming Resort (American Encounters/Global Interactions)?
- Towards a human-rights approach to cultural heritage protection;
- Growing Up as a Missionary Kid;
The issues — cultural property. There is a lucrative black market in cultural property with strong links to organized crime. Cultural property in conflict zones During the last decade, our world has witnessed a considerable increase in the destruction of cultural heritage due to armed conflict. Related news.
All rights reserved.
The issues – cultural property
Journal of Cultural Heritage. Articles in press Latest issue Article collections All issues Submit your article.
- The Aliens Are Coming! (Star Trek: The Original Series).
- Historical Dictionary of the Hittites (Historical Dictionaries of Ancient Civilizations and Historical Eras)!
- Resilient Leadership for Turbulent Times: A Guide to Thriving in the Face of Adversity!
Search in this journal. Cultural heritage in times of armed conflicts in the Middle East: Much more than material damage? Edited by Marilena Vecco.
Receive an update when the latest issues in this journal are published. Maurizio Talamo.
Key Issues in Cultural Heritage
Article preview. Aleksandra K. Popowich, Timothy P.